Wednesday, 24 June 2009 09:34
It's been a while since I've given my soldering iron a serious workout, but when I saw the Digital Storage Oscilloscope kit online at Seeed Studio the other week I figured I'd blow off the dust and put it to work!
The kit comprises of both front and back panels, PCB (with microprocessor pre-soldered) and a pile of SMT & Through-hole parts.
This is a great kit that you can have up and running in a couple of hours and a very handy piece of test equipment, too.
- Max sample rate - 2M/s，8 bits
- Sample memory depth - 256 bytes
- Analog bandwidth - 1MHz
- Vertical sensitivity - 100mV/Div - 5V/Div
- Vertical position adjustable with indicator
- Input impedance - 1MΩ
- Max input voltage - 50Vpp
- DC/AC coupling
- Horizontal - 5μs/Div - 10m(minute)/Div
- Auto, normal and single trig modes
- Rising/falling edge trigger
- Trig level adjustable with indicator
- Hold/run feature
- Built-in 500Hz/5Vpp test signal
- Frequency counter feature with independant F and T read-out (only for TTL level)
- 9 - 12V DC or AC power supply
- Dimension: 110mm X 65mm X 25mm (no case)
- Weight: 70 gram